Amy Swain Hearing Centers in Rochester, MN: Your Local Hearing Aid Experts
Imagine for a moment what your life would be like with better hearing. Imagine engaging in more stimulating conversations, enjoying stronger relationships, and not feeling exhausted after a long day of straining to hear.
With better hearing, you can achieve all of this and more, including enjoying the simple sounds of life that have slowly faded over the years. At Amy Swain Hearing Centers, we can help you enhance your hearing and your quality of life. With state-of-the-art technology and personalized care, we can help you find the ideal hearing solution for your needs, preferences, and budget.
Virtually all forms of hearing loss are treatable, and we’re certain that we have a solution that will work for you. We carry many brands of affordable hearing aids from the top manufacturers, and our experienced audiologists can fit and program the technology specifically to match your unique hearing characteristics.
With four convenient locations in Rochester, Austin, Owatonna, and Waseca, it’s easy to make an appointment, and all initial consultations are free. You owe it to yourself and your family to ensure that your hearing is the best it can be—for the sake of your social, physical, and mental well-being.
Dr. Amy Swain, Audiologist
Insurances Accepted: In-network provider for America’s PPO (Mayo Clinic plan), Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Medica, PreferredOne, UCare, and many Minnesota Medical Assistance plans.
5 Reasons to Act Today
1. You'll increase your self-confidence.
2. You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
3. You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and you won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
4. You’ll feel better physically.
5. You’ll enjoy life more.
Why Choose Amy Swain Hearing Center?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.
4 Locations to Serve You!
608 1st Ave SW,
Rochester, MN 55912, USA
685 W Bridge St,
Owatonna, MN 55060, USA
118 N Minnesota St, Waseca,
MN 56093, USA
608 1st Avenue SW
Austin, MN, 55912